Top of Mind News
- How Can I Streamline Inventory?
- Boosting Guest Loyalty with First-Party Platforms
- Details of Vaccine Requirements
- How to set up HR Policies for Your Restaurant
- The Restaurant Server Job Interview Questions You Need to Ask
Whole birds were up with relatively stable pricing. The breast market was flat as demand has improved.
Pricing on tenders, strips and rib eyes climb as cattle are not meeting specs. Better pricing as buyers look to inventory levels.
Belly prices fell with increased supply. Pork Butts are trading sideways.
Domestic shrimp is in good supply. North Atlantic Lobster big tails are on allocation. Alaskan snow crab quota has been cut 88%.
Markets remain in a volatile state. Romaine, cantaloupes, strawberries, mushrooms and garlic are very active. Markets overall remain in a volatile state.
The Kitchen Sink
Butter is up with lower inventories. Eggs are down with fair demand. Natural and mozzarella cheese markets are down.
Palm oil markets are higher. Canola values continue to trend higher with poor production.