With off-premise dining making up such a large portion of restaurant revenue, it’s essential that operators reduce costs on their packaging and carry-out items. Dining Alliance’s Paper and Disposables program offers serious savings opportunities on this crucial category that is often over-looked by restaurant operators, who are usually more focused on broadline/food spend. Members benefit from deviated prices and fixed markup structures that eliminate overcharges as well the need to ‘shop around’ between various products and vendors.
Save with our Paper program
1. Paper products, disposables, carry-out items, and cutlery
2. Cost-plus contracts on thousands of items
3. Great for emergency deliveries for large catering/takeout orders
MAXIMIZE SAVINGS WITH MINIMAL DISRUPTION
1. Maximize Savings: Achieve double-digit percentage savings on this notoriously marked-up category
2. Minimal Disruption: It’s simple to switch products or vendors without affecting recipes or guest expectations
3. Off-Premise Margin Factor: Paper and disposables have the potential to eat up to-go margins if costs are not managed
Learn more about our Paper program
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TEAM TODAY
We’re eager to help you and your team tackle any challenges you face, or answer any questions you might have.
Our paper program is designed to help operations of all sizes save on their purchases through our leveraged buying contracts.
Simply fill out the form with your question(s) and our team of experts will reach back out and provide you the insights and answer your operation needs.
Dealing with cooking oil is the worst…except when it’s not. @RTIoil cooking oil solution takes care of the entire process — from delivery and filtration to pick-up and recycling. Learn how you can keep your employees safe and your kitchen efficient 👉 https://fal.cn/3tK6q