The price stability that Dining Alliance’s produce programs offer is unmatched. The seasonal fluctuations that most restaurants face get flattened out, so when the produce market shifts and supply and freight costs get driven up, your prices stay stable. We have a whole produce management arm of our company that audits all growers and visit our distributors to perform safety audits on their storage and handline practices. Individual specs are expertly managed to ensure consistent sizing and quality. Plus, our vendors offer a wide variety of specialty products, breeds of tomatoes, unique greens, fruit options, herbs and refrigerated products.
Save with our Paper program
1. Coverage on thousands of produce items
2. Weekly price updates maintain savings vs the commodity market
3. Visibility into each component of your prices
THERE'S NO COMPARISON TO OUR QUALITY
1. There’s No Comparison: The quality of produce from specialty vendors vs broadline suppliers is not even in the same league
2. Keep your guests safe: Grower/Distributor Auditing + live recall and outbreak tracking ensure produce safety throughout the supply chain
3. Weekly Contract Savings Reports: We monitor significant market changes weekly to identify savings opportunities
if costs are not managed
Learn more about our Paper program
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR TEAM TODAY
We’re eager to help you and your team tackle any challenges you face, or answer any questions you might have.
Our produce program is designed to help operations of all sizes save on their purchases through our leveraged buying contracts.
Simply fill out the form with your question(s) and our team of experts will reach back out and provide you the insights and answer your operation needs.
Your menu can expand without your budget expanding too. @SmithfieldBrand's Smoke'NFast fully cooked and smoked proteins are a great way to add rich, diverse flavors without inconveniencing your pockets or your staff. Join @DiningAlliance today to save! https://fal.cn/3pWCq